We have an immediate Job Opportunity Inventory Executives for Kadapa location, Andhra Pradesh.
1. Send Material Requisition Note (MRN) to Central Purchasing at
2. Coordinate with the Vendors for deliveries post order release by
3. Receive goods from Vendors with proper documents (PO copy, DC and
4. Verification of goods received.
5. Releasing Goods Received Note (GRN) in the Purchase Module.
6. Issue goods to the respective DH , AH , CHCs and PHCs against MRN
7. Maintain stock ledger to capture all receipts , issues.
8. Build minimum inventory , re order levels.
9. Periodical checks to prevent deterioration , damages and expiry.
10. Coordinating with all the respective centers in terms of Requirements.
11. Submit all the dockets (PO.Invoice,GRN) to accounts and get the
acknowledgement for the same.
12. Stock Auditing of all the respective centers.
13. Send closing stock report to corporate on time.
14. Identify , Slow, Non moving products and report to Corporate Purchase
15. Identifying the Expiry goods and report to Corporate for the same.
Pls do contact
Mr. Sarath Kumar P HR Executive
Mobile: +91 9962544566
Thanks and Regards
Dwarakanath J H
Manager - HR
Medall Healthcare Pvt Ltd