Looking for candidates only from Bangalore - Candidates apart from Bangalore location please ignore this posting!!!
1. The Analyst (Core Fund Accounting) reports to the Team Leader (Core Fund Accounting) and is responsible for maintaining the accounting books and records relating to specific groups of Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Separate Account, Commingled Trust and/or Limited Partnership entities in accordance with department policies, procedures and best practices, while also ensuring client deliverables are met.
2. He/she is responsible for effectively performing: cash and asset reconciliation research and exception clearing, transaction processing, income and expense related processing, research and clearing, daily/weekly/monthly NAV generation related processes, periodic and ad hoc reporting
3. He/she is also responsible for effectively clearing exceptions and identifying and communicating any issues that affect the accuracy of the account records. For their assigned accounts, he/she may interact with clients to address inquiries, as directed, and is required to escalate any issues that affect the accuracy of the account records or may lead to customer service issues.
4. In addition, the Analyst (Core Fund Accounting) will work with the Team Leader (Core Fund Accounting) on more complex accounts or matters as they may arise such as those involving derivative securities, trouble shooting, filling in on accounts not part of regular assignments or temporary oversight duties
5. Ensure proper preventative and detective controls are in place for business functions and drive recommendations to strengthen control weaknesses.
Interested candidates can share their profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring me at +91-80-40609647