|Salary:||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Functional area:||IT Hardware , Technical Support ,|
|Role:||Hardware Installation Technician|
|Role category:||IT Hardware|
|Key skills:||Service Delivery Technial Team Leader Maintenace & Rollout Deployment fault repair reach building fault service network upgradation L2 Switching Routing Protocols operations and maintenance optica lfiber|
|Any graudate:||Any Graduate, Diploma - Any Specialization|
|Post graduate:||Post Graduation Not Required|
|Doctrate:||Doctorate Not Required|
1. Graduate/Diploma holder in any discipline
2. Hardware & Networking Engineer / Administrator
1. Minimum 3 - 7 years of total work experience
2. Minimum of 2-3 yrs. of experience as Team Leader / Senior Executive Operations in Telecom / ISP
3. Hands on experience in Trouble shooting of Networking and Hardware
4. Basic knowledge of Fiber Optic networks and fiber optic transmission.
5. Basic skill in the operation of specialized maintenance, test and fusion splicing equipment.
6. Basic skill in operating specialized test equipment and ability to interpret test results. Basic knowledge in taking and understanding loss measurements.