The company has an opening of a Supply Chain Planner, with following responsibilities:
Supply Planner takes the leadership in purchasing team on achieving full customer perceived availability at lowest landed cost and constantly looking for business improvements towards these goals. The Supply Planner is responsible to ensure supplier has goods ready in time in order to fulfill Organization and customers need.
The Supply Chain Planner is a part of the purchasing team. The Supply Chain Planner is responsible to ensure supplier has goods ready in time in order to fulfill Organization and customers need. Responsible for Planning, logistics, delivery, and supply chain function in the purchase team.
Job Responsibilities include:
1. Follow-up, analyze and take actions to continuously improve supplier delivery performance and assure goods are shipped in time from suppliers. Define the signal level for capacity exceptions and working towards exceptions.
2. Secure correct supply information to and from supplier and Organization in such quality that it can be used directly towards the customers.
3. Work closely with Company's suppliers to provide them with relevant training and working methods, in order to support their development to the required performance levels;
4. Proactively work with alarm /early warning systems to detect and prevent deviations from goals;
|Salary:|| Not Disclosed by Recruiter |
|Industry:|| FMCG / Foods / Beverage |
|Functional area:|| Supply Chain , Logistics , Purcha|
|Role:||Material Management Executive/Manager|
|Role category:||Purchase/Material Management|
|Key skills:|| Logistics Planning Supply Chain Planning Purchase PPC Good Communication |
|Any graudate:||Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required|
|Post graduate:||Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required|
|Doctrate:||Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required|
1. Strong knowledge of supply chain cost drivers from raw material to customer
2. Strong knowledge of Supply chain logistics including different replenishment, delivery solutions and inventory management;
3. Good understanding of capacity planning, Supplier Logistics, transportation and purchasing;
4. Ability to work with people across teams
5. Understand customers demands and expectations.
1. Proactive & Analytical
2. Create and support a good working relationship with suppliers and other supply chain colleagues;
3. Capable of dealing with multiple tasks under time pressure;
4. Strong communication and ability to work through others;
5. Holistic view on business;
The position is located at Gurgaon, reporting to Business Development Manager. The position is in very large MNC, with a very strong value based work culture.
If you are interested, please send us the following
1. Your latest CV in.doc (word file)
2. Your current salary/ CTC details.
3. Name, company and designation of 2 references, preferably with their mobile numbers.
Please feel free to contact us for any clarification required.
Thanks & Regards,
Alka Trivedi || Manager - Recruitment|| E Mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org ||
(D) - + 91 11 43172104 ||( Off)- + 91 11 43172172, Ext 104 ||Fax - + 91 11 43172140 ||
Arka Business Solutions
This client of ours is World's number 1 company in Home Furnishings, with an annual turnover of more than 28 Billion US $. Company's vision is..... To create a better everyday life for many people.
Their Human Resource idea is "To give down-to-earth, straightforward people the possibility to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles, so that together, we are strongly committed to creating a better everyday life for ourselves & our customers."