- We are looking at self-starters with a keen news sense and an ability to consistently break exclusive stories to join our Delhi office
- Excellent english communication skills is a must
- Planning,Editing and Reporting and voices news broadcasts
- Create features/content & conducting interviews
- Spotting potential stories & high impact features for electronics & technology Media
- Media coverage of events, product launches, brand unveiling
- Update website with regular reports and news feed
|Salary:|| 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 P.A |
|Industry:|| Media / Entertainment / Internet |
|Functional area:|| TV , Films , Production , B|
|Key skills:|| Corresponding Reporting Editing Communication Skills Journalism and Editing conducting interviews |
|Any graudate:||Any Graduate - Any Specialization|
|Post graduate:||Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization|
|Doctrate:||Doctorate Not Required|
| Interested candidates send Resumes with below info to- email@example.com|
Alternative Mob No
Reason for Leaving previous job
New Delhi Print Media Pvt. Ltd.
NDPM is India's most diversified media group with power brands across publishing, technology, core electronics, photonics and domains.
ELE Times provides a comprehensive global coverage of Electronics, Technology and the Market. In addition to providing in depth articles, ELE Times attracts the industry's largest, qualified and highly engaged audiences, who appreciate our timely, relevant content and popular formats.