Greetings from Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd..!!
We are having an urgent requirement for an Assistant Manager in Audit Department.
Location :Gachibowli / Hyderabad
Shift Timings : 9 am to 6:30 pm
The Job Description is as follows :
1. Understanding the existing internal control environment of the client.
2. Audit to ensure whether the established controls are in operation.
3. Transaction Audit
4. Ensuring adequate and appropriate documentation for the work performed.
5. Preparation of Draft Audit Report with all the valid observations and reporting to Managers for review.
6. Application of analytical procedures to the financial statements
7. Preparation of Audit plan.
8. Review of Accounting system and related internal control system in the organization.
9. Analyzing the Companys financial position and performance during the year with emphasis on Variance and ratio analysis.
10. Preparation of Audit Schedules, Working papers and documentation.
11. Drafting Auditors Reports and Notes to accounts
12. Companies Auditors Report Order Preparation.
13. Designing the accounting system
14. Accounting and Book-keeping
15. Preparation of Financials and MIS
16. Registrations and compliances with various statutory authorities.
*2+ years of experience in audit.
*Must and should be from BIG 4 audit firms.
If you are interested for the mentioned role then kindly share your updated profile to email@example.com
|Salary:|| 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A |
|Industry:|| Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Functional area:|| Accounts , Finance , Tax , |
|Key skills:|| Bse Taxation Auditing MIS Reporting Compliance Income Tax Service Level audit internal audit Internal Auditing Big 4 audit firm Ca Articleship ca inter qualified ca semi qualified ca |
|Any graudate:||Any Graduate - Any Specialization|
|Post graduate:||Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required|
|Doctrate:||Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required|
| Please refer to the Job description above |
Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd
KARVY, is a premier integrated financial services provider, and ranked among the top five in the country in all its business segments, services over 16 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to over 300 corporates, comprising the who is who of Corporate India. KARVY covers the entire spectrum of financial services such as Stock broking, Depository Participants, Distribution of financial products - mutual funds, bonds, fixed deposit, equities, Insurance Broking, Commodities Broking, Personal Finance Advisory Services, Merchant Banking & Corporate Finance, placement of equity, IPOs, among others. Karvy has a professional management team and ranks among the best in technology, operations and research of various industrial segments.|