Required Team Leader for Field Network Engineers
for Leading Internet Service Provider.
Candidates who come early will be given first preference and high priority. Interview Date :
Interview Time : Between 9.30 am to 4.00 pm.
Its On Roles Job / Direct Roles
Please ignore if irrelevant to you. JOB DESCRIPTIONS:
Designation : Team Leader for Field Network Engineer. (Network Engineer)
Qualification : Degree / Diploma. Salary : Rs. 2.50 Lak to Rs. 6.00 Lak + ESI PF + Incentives.
Job Location : Chennai.
Experience : Experienced Candidate with experience in handling, field teams.
Age :20 years to 40 years.
Gender : Male. Roles & Responsibilities
- Candidate with experience in handling, field teams.
- First Preference from Telecom/ISP background
- Responsible for implementation of Operational Strategies in Branch and Area Offices covering Deployment of New Connections, Fault Repair for existing Customers, Customer complaint resolution and maintenance of network, Network Up gradation, Network Reach Building.
- Coordinate with sales team and technical team in identifying areas for expansion\Assist Branch Manager in making proposals for Expansion Plan and Network up-gradation (POP/CPE)
- Guide and monitor Area In-charges for ensuring implementation of new technology as per approved plan and migration process
- Ensure proper maintenance of Branch and Area infrastructure as per the norms
- Submit MIS on progress of Network up-gradation / migration & expansion and deactivations, Maintain detailed network diagram of Branch and Areas to ensure that all accounts are managed as per the prescribed norms.
- Identify and split overloaded POPs as per standard expansion plan
- Ensure structured cabling (Fiber and Cat5e as per approved standard
- Ensure fiber and cat5 lying as per norms through period checks and operational audits.
- Ensure compliance as per connectivity policy for Fuel and Leased Line Customers
- Ensure resolution of complaints as per the approved timelines
- Monitor NMS through SMS and mails and take timely action based on the updates
- Analyze repeated complaints and recommend solutions to fix them permanently
- Analyze deactivations to design and implement course correction measures
- Team Handling Experience must, Broad band Service, Installation, Trouble shooting.
1. Minimum 3 - 7 years of total work experience
2. Minimum of 2-3 yrs. of experience as Team Leader / Senior Executive Operations in Telecom / ISP
3. Hands on experience in Trouble shooting of Networking and Hardware
4. Basic knowledge of Fiber Optic networks and fiber optic transmission.
5. Basic skill in the operation of specialized maintenance, test and fusion splicing equipment.
6. Basic skill in operating specialized test equipment and ability to interpret test results. Basic knowledge in taking and understanding loss measurements Walk-in directly below mentioned address and Based on Qualifications, Fresh or Exp & Interview performance - we will provide suitable job for you.
Contact Person : Ms. Bharathi (HR).
Contact Number : 9884502063. (Walk in Directly for Interview or Call me in Working Hours)
Office Name : Lider Consulting Service (P) Ltd.
New No 38, Old No 15A, Back Side Ground Floor,
Vaidyaraman Street, Thanikachalam Road,
T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017.
(Near Near Kotak / ICICI Bank and BJP Office.
Note: Its Free Job Placement. We dont charge money for jobs (No Registration and other Fees)
So, Please help someone get a job by forwarding this information to Your Friends through Whatsapp, Facebook and Mail, We have 126+ Vacancies.