Designation - Facility Manager
Job Location - University Road, ShivajiNagar
Previous experience of about 4 to 5 years. Preferable experience in Commercial / Corporate / IT industry - Facility Management services.
End to End management of Office premises like House Keeping, Lifts, Security, Plumbing, Garden, Electrical & Plumbing maintenance, HVAC, Fire Fighting System, Generator etc.
Good Communication skills.
Age : 30 to 40 yrs
Educational Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline with Technical knowledge / Experience.
Language: Should be fluent in English, Hindi and Marathi.
Should be conversant in working with MS Excel, Word, preparation of reports, maintaining records / documents and e-mail management.
Interested candidates can send thier profiles on email@example.com or call on 9665055178
|Salary:|| Not Disclosed by Recruiter |
|Industry:|| Construction / Engineering / Cement /|
|Functional area:|| HR , Recruitment , Administration|
|Role:||Manager / Sr Manager - Facility Management|
|Role category:||Administration/Facility Management|
|Key skills:|| Fire Fighting System Plumbing HVAC Lifts Electricals Maintenance Security Facility Management |
|Any graudate:||Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required|
|Post graduate:||Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required|
|Doctrate:||Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required|
- End to End management of facilities such as STP, Softener Plant, Swimming Pool Filtration Plant, House Keeping, Security, Fire Fighting System, CCTV, Home Security System, Drip Irrigation system, Garden maintenance, etc. through AMCs.
- Leadership qualities.
- Effective Management of men and material.
- Vendor Management skills.
- Cost negotiating skills.
- Having an open mind set for new ideas and learning.
- Basic knowledge of Civil works, Electrical and Plumbing.
- Co-ordination with the Technical team for resolving defect liability issues.
- Proactively act and take appropriate decisions.
- Effectively manage Email communication.
- Timely attention and resolution of Customer complaints.
- Recording the MOMs and communicating the same to the concerned.
- Good Communication skills and ability to maintain good Customer relations.
- Management of Residential society affairs, prepare & maintain records, prepare reports, procure material, maintain accounts, etc.
- Ex-Serviceman or anyone with above mentioned skills may apply.
Rohan Builders India Pvt. Ltd. is a flagship company of Rohan Group founded in 1993. Today, we are a well-established organisation of over 300 civil engineers, with annual sales exceeding Rs. 400 crores.
We have completed projects across various industries - oil & chemical, food & beverages, STP, foundry & forging, engineering units, hospitals, pharmaceuticals and hospitality. Our client list includes MNCs like Hindustan Lever Ltd., Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd., LG Electronics, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd. and Cargill-Agro India Pvt. Ltd.
We are a thriving multifaceted, multi-disciplinary organisation committed to customer satisfaction. We ensure that our projects meet every benchmark of safety, quality, speed and economy, while fulfilling customer requirements and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities. Little wonder then, we've won awards from the Builders' Association of India and the Architects, Engineers & Surveyors Association, Pune. We've even achieved a CRISIL rating of DA2+ for executing our real estate projects as per specified quality levels and time schedules.