Purchase Executive @ OMA Living (Retail Decor)
Purchasing Executive Job Description
Undertaking the normal day to day work are the Purchasing Executive .
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
- Send them to the suppliers.
- Review inventories and order as required.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Review deliveries against the orders.
- Track the status of any orders.
- Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
- Produce and maintain all reports.
- Manage any procurement activities including RFPs (Request For Proposals).
Purchasing Other Responsibilities
Purchasing Department and their purchasing job description would be:
- Undertake all word processing that is required.
- Undertake all filing as required.
- Maintain any diaries that are in the office.
- Arrange and attend meetings with vendors, taking minutes if necessary.
- Generally help out with smaller purchases, reviews and inventory matters.
- Graduates (any discipline) with full time Degree / Diploma in Material Management.
- Candidates should have relevant experience in the field of Central Purchase,
- Candidate should be well versatile in letter writing.
Post graduation shall be an added advantage. Overall experience of 1 to 3 years,
Minimum Experience* 1 Yrs relevant experience in Purchase Department
Maximum Experience* 3 yrs
OMA Living Pvt. Ltd.
Corp Off. Plot D 11-12,Infocity Phase - 2,
Sector 33, Gurgaon,122001, Haryana ( INDIA )
|Salary:|| 2,25,000 - 3,00,000 P.A |
|Industry:|| Retail / Wholesale |
|Functional area:|| Supply Chain , Logistics , Purcha|
|Role category:||Purchase/Material Management|
|Key skills:|| Project Purchase Procurement Material Management Supply Chain Management Vendor Development Vendor Management Transportation Negotiation Skills Spoken English Computer Proficiency |
|Any graudate:||Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization|
|Post graduate:||Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing|
|Doctrate:||Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required|
| Please refer to the Job description above |
Hero Motors Ltd
OMA is a creative initiation of Hero Motor Corp Group-the India's top ten companies & Stalwart Home Style- the largest handicraft exporters in India.
OMA is a brand that spells contemporary richness in luxury and lifestyle products.
OMA brings stylish and fashionable luxury to India for discriminating customers with fine experience lifestyles.
OMA has winning showrooms in Delhi, Mumbai Chandigarh, Pune, Hyderabad & Bangalore and this brand promises luxury in unparalleled quality and design.
At OMA , experience fine living in a retail space that captivates and fascinates with its exquisite object d'art. The showroom offers, dÃ©cor, tableware, accessories, mirror, cushions, bed linen, toiletries, lamps, candles and other items meant to make life beautiful opulent and stylish.