1. Overall 8+ years experience in developing software for
2. Must have direct work experience in Embedded/device driver/Protocol Software Design and Development
3. Highly motivated self-starter & team player; ability to use own initiative;
4. Working knowledge in TCP/IP Protocols, L2, L3, MPLS and MPLS VPNs, Switching/routing protocols; Carrier Ethernet and Data center features such as Trill, L2GRE, NVGRE and VxLAN is highly desirable.
5. OS: Linux/VxWorks and/or other RTOS experience is required
6. Must possess coding/debug experience in C/C++
7. Knowledge of advanced features/protocols like Mac-in-Mac & Trill is desirable.
8. Utilize traffic generation tools such as IXIA or Spirent or Agilent. Should be well versed with testing needs for Traffic Management/Queuing features.
|Salary:|| Not Disclosed by Recruiter |
|Industry:|| IT-Software / Software Services |
|Functional area:|| IT Software - Application Programming , |
|Role category:||Programming & Design|
|Key skills:|| C VXWorks C++ RTOS Linux Networking Switching Routing Protocols TCP IP packet networking |
|Any graudate:||B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization|
|Post graduate:||M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, M.S/M.D - Any Specialization|
|Doctrate:||Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required|
| Please refer to the Job description above |
Openings with product based companies in Bangalore