- Provide first aid treatment for illness & injury (major wound & severe bleeding)
- Able to give IM & IV injections, IV drips and fluids
- Able to give stitches in wounds
- To carry emergency lifesaving procedures as CPR
- To conduct IME and PME & maintain all related documents
- Maintain ledger & upkeep of stock of medicine
- Raise timely P/R in advance for any requirement of OHC & maintaining all records properly
- Record keeping of injuries
- Maintain health register
- To conduct First aid training to the Employees
- To conduct General Health Checkup in CSR medical camps
- ESIC related all work as ESIC leave & fitness records etc.
- TPA & HDFC Ergo related all work
|Salary:|| Not Disclosed by Recruiter |
|Industry:|| Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research |
|Functional area:|| Medical , Healthcare , R&D , |
|Role category:||Medical Professional|
|Key skills:|| Nursing Staff nursing supervisor staff nursing superintendent staff gnm staff staff nurse staff gnm anm staff nurse male nurse staff nurse head nurse midwifery registered nurse anm |
|Any graudate:||Diploma - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization|
|Post graduate:||Post Graduation Not Required|
|Doctrate:||Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required|
Role / Post: Nursing Staff for OHC
Education: Diploma in GNM from Recognized University
Experience: Minimum 1-3 Years
Salary: As per industry standards
1. Candidate should have experience in industry / Hospital as a nursing staff.
2. Should be able to work well independently.
3. Should be well organized and well presented.
4. Should possess excellent verbal and written communication in English.
5. Good computer knowledge
6. Co-Operative in nature
Interested Candidates can send their profiles at email@example.com or for further information call us at 01334-239220
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Haridwar, (India), is an internationally recognized WHO-GMP certified and one of the leading contract manufacturing pharmaceutical companies of India. Akums existing six state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities have huge per day capacity to produce formulations in practically all dosage forms, i.e. Tablets, Capsules, Soft gels, Dry Syrups, Liquid Orals, Powder in Sachet, Dry Liquid Injections, Pre-filled Syringes, Large Volume Parenterals , Lyophilized Injections and Eye / Ear / Nasal Drops in Form Fill Seal and Three Piece Packs.