Faridabad , Ghaziabad , Sonepat
3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A. Plus annual bonus up to 30% of the annual CTC salary
mStarLex's legal solution department is seeking entry level Multinational Corporation In-House Immigration Specialist .
HIPR is a US-based multi-disciplinary software research & design, information technology & business process outsourcing, recruiting and staffing service company offering effective, exceptional, and in-depth solutions to meet your business growth demands. We bring together years of experience not only in software development and systems integration, but also in business understanding, enabling us to tailor solutions that reflect our customers' real world business requirements. We serve law firms and fortune 1000 companies to provide integrated immigration legal solutions. It is an an excellent opportunity for new graduates to receive training and exposure to the field of US federal law and work on cases related to working authorization visa of the United States.
Summary of position :
1. Drafting and preparation of technical/legal documents and letters in terms of different type of Visa
2. Performing technical and legal research
3. Preparing necessary documents pertaining to the particular Visa & scrutinizing the correctness of the documents.
4. Prepare H1B/L1A/L1B/EB1C visa application packages for attorneys to review
5. 40 working hours per week and day shift only
Job Location : Delhi/NCR, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Sonepat
1. Knowledge about U.S. Working Visa application process.
2. Strong attention to details.
3. Outstanding client service skills.
4. High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
5. Demonstrated professional demeanor.
6. Excellent writing / editing skills. (Prior freelancing writing experience is a huge plus)
7. At least 2 year prior immigration consulting experiences
1. Strong computer skills.
2. Professional writing or editing experience.
3. B.A/M.A/ B.B.A/L.L.B
4. We provide competitive compensation, great benefits and generous signing fee.
5. English/English writing/Mass Communication/Journalism/LLB degree graduates are preferred
What HIPR offers you:
1. Starting base salary is at least 3 - 6 Lakhs INR per year, depends on the relevant working experiences
2. Annual bonus up to 30% of the annual CTC salary
4. Other compensation and bonus for accommodation, transportation, etc.
3. Chances to be relocated to US, Taiwan or promoted to managerial position based on the performance
Please submit a resume including references along with a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org .
|Salary:|| 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A. Plus annual bonus up to 30% of the annual CTC salary |
|Industry:|| Legal |
|Functional area:|| ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , |
|Role:||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Role category:||Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing|
|Key skills:|| Immigration Specialist visa specialist visa processing specialist immigration consultant specialist visa consultant specialist USA Work Visa Visa Processing Visa Filing immigration filing Visa application immigr|
|Any graudate:||B.A - Any Specialization, Communication, English, Journalism, Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required, LLB - Law|
|Post graduate:||Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required|
|Doctrate:||Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required|
| Please refer to the Job description above |
mStarLex Managed Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
HIPR PacSoft Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action recruiting agency, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
mStarLex Managed Solutions(India) Pvt. Ltd. is an affiliated company within HIPR PacSoft Group dedicated to LPO solutions with the primary expertise in intellectual property and legal research support. Our group serves law firms and fortune 1000 companies worldwide to provide integrated ITO, BPO, and back office solutions.