Manager / Sr. Executive ( Warehouse / Store ) for Haridwar Location
Haridwar , Haridwar , Haridwar
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Shall be Responsible for all activities related to warehouse department of the plant which includes audit compliance, SOP implementation.
- Verify the cGMP documents as per current SOP.
- Verify the audit compliance against practical.
- Prepare the daily report for warehouse department as per internal requirements.
- Shall be responsible for Qualification/ validation and security of computerized or automated processes
- Shall be responsible for complying the storage of hazardous chemicals and other storage requirements as per cGMP.
- To ensure total compliance effective implementation of all safety standards
- To ensure the documentations of receiving record register like, raw material, packging material & finished product.
- To initiate support and implement new development projects and operational up gradation
- To ensure and coordinate in Audits in warehouse by any agency
- Shall responsible for reporting the HOD for any contgency with respect to deviations, over inventory, losses, pilferages, leakage, expiry
- Shall be responsible to train the warehouse team on regulatory norms and quality systems, and also regularly update them on the changes.
- Such other assignments as may be given by the management or superior(s).
|Salary:|| Not Disclosed by Recruiter |
|Industry:|| Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research |
|Functional area:|| Supply Chain , Logistics , Purcha|
|Key skills:|| Warehouse store logistics inventory supply chain warehouse executive godown ware housing warehouse logistic and warehouse |
|Any graudate:||Any Graduate - Any Specialization|
|Post graduate:||Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization|
|Doctrate:||Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required|
Candidate should be :-
- Fluency in written English and computer working.
- Time management and leadership qualities.
- Presentable to clients and auditors.
- Should possess People Management & team building skills.
Interested Candidates can send their profiles at email@example.com or for further information call us at 01334-239220
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited
AKUMS DRUGS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD is one of the most innovative, productive and research based pioneer organization of India having its registered office at Delhi and various plants in Haridwar, Uttrakhand giving employment to more than 2000 people. Akums is engaged in the manufacturing of tablets, capsules, injections, syrups on loan licensing and third party manufacturing basis. Akums is having certifications of WHO-GMP, ISO 9001, ISO14001:2004 , NDA Uganda, PPB- Kenya and complying MHRA & USFDA and other international standards.
Apart from contract manufacturing, AKUMS has pierced in export business and have ambitious plans to boost its overseas business in a big way. AKUMS is already exporting its product to various countries. Akums is a professionally managed company consisting of its employees with dedication, diligence, devotion, determination, dynamism, discipline & direction and employ big number of Technical & Non-technical staff.
AKUMS has the Ultra modern facilites & huge manufacturing capacity as stated:-
Beta Lactum Block- Tablets, Capsules, Dry Syrups
Non Beta Lactum Block- Tablets, Capsules, Dry Syrups Pouch Powders, Soft Gelatin Capsules Plant-
Plant II: Liquid Oral Syrups, Suspensions & Jellies
Plant-III (Injectables ): Dry Powder Injections, liquid injections in Vials and Ampoules forms , Eye / Ear Drops Form, Fill & Seal (FFS) ,Large Value Parenterals (LVP)-upto 100 ml
Dedicated facility of Hormones Preprations of all kind of dosage like Tablet, Soft & Hard Gelatin Capsules, Oral Liquids, Injectables etc.
Cosmetics & Dermatological preparations like Ointments, Creams, Lotions, Powder etc.