1. Ensure the correct submission of legal requirements as required by Corporate Governance and any other statutory requirements regarding the formation and operation of the company.
2. Provide assistance to Senior Management and the Board in formulating corporate legal compliance and regulatory policies.
3. Ensure Groups compliance with regulations particularly related to Foreign exchange norms, Licensing authority etc.
4. Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and taking appropriate action.
5. Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as auditors.
6. Handing Secretarial Compliances of the organization including its fellow Companies.
7. Handling all the day to day secretarial compliances of the company including conduct of board meeting, general meetings, filing of forms, preparation of notice, agenda, minutes, director's report etc.
8. Maintain various statutory registers and file necessary forms/applications .
9. Ensure legal and statutory compliance of the Company including matters relating to Companies Act, Industrial Laws, factories act, labor laws, environment protection laws, Information Technology Act etc.
10. Draft and vet various contracts required to support the Companys business and operations
|Salary:|| 3,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A |
|Industry:|| Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Functional area:|| Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual|
|Key skills:|| Legal Compliance Corporate Governance Companies Act Industrial Law Secretarial Activities Labor Laws Statutory Compliance Lawyer Activities Environment Protection Business Operations Corporate Laws statutory|
|Any graudate:||Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required|
|Post graduate:||Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required|
|Doctrate:||Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required|
| Candidate should have Good Exposure in Legal Compliance|
Should have worked extensively in Legal Department
Candidate should be either CS handling Legal issues or Law Graduate with 4-5 Years of Experience.
Candidates meeting the requirement can send resume on email@example.com
Interview Address: Sridhar Insurance Broker (P) Ltd, B-24, Sector-1, Noida, Behind the Indian Oil building
Meet : Priti Singh(HR)
SRIDHAR INSURANCE BROKER PVT LTD
SRIDHAR, an IRDA accredited insurance service provider, having corporate office in New Delhi. The Company was established in 2003. At SRIDHAR Insurance, we specialize in managing insurance portfolios for corporates.