I'm having an opening for Lead Engineer Instrumentation (Design)
Position Lead Engineer Instrumentation (Design)
Qualification - B.E/B.Tech (Instrumentation)
Company- Oil & Gas, EPC Division
Salary- 10-15 LPA
Interview- F2F only
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Having worked as Instrumentation engineer in a reputed engineering company and having experience in refinery, petrochemicals, oil and gas.
2. He should have working knowledge of DCS, PLC, SCADA, HIPPS, F&G System, etc. Preparation of specifications, MR, TBA , PR, Vendor document review.
3. Experience of preparation of engineering deliverables e.g. point database, loop drawings, logic diagrams, hook up drawings, level sketches, data sheets, instrument location layouts, instrument wiring diagram, etc.
4. Selection of proper field instruments e.g. transmitters, control valves, shutdown valves, safety valves, sizing calculations, material selection, etc.
5. Having experience of softwares e.g. Intools , AutoCAD, Micro station, Flowel, Instrucal, etc
Thanks & Regards,
Deepraj Singh Negi