We- re not going to brag, but we pretty much love getting things right. We weren- t born with it, but we fight tooth and nail to get it and we are looking for someone that would totally fit right in.
At Smartprix, the only thing we expect from you is to get shit done! How you do it, we won- t ask, but when you nail it, boy we- ll be there to applaud!
You are amazingly creative. You eat, sleep, design, and repeat! Your compassion and enthusiasm towards creating mobile interfaces, is commendable and your love for technology is evident through it all. Where have you been man- We've been looking all over for you!
You empathize with User's pain, understand hardware limitations and yet you create possibilities with design to make the entire User Experience feel just natural. You make technology more Human.
So here's what you gotta do:
- Creating something every user would love, Imagining big and bring it to life. We- re not drawing the lines, you are creating possibilities.
- We- ve got your back, and you- ve got ours, so hop on with the ideas and feedbacks, we- re listening!
- To design engaging banners and graphics (static and animated) for various deals and offers.
- To create graphics for smartprix's social media pages.
- To design banners and graphics for online advertisement.
- To track the effect of various designs and modify them accordingly.
- To quickly conceptualize the design and implement it even more quickly.
- Keep track of latest trends in the design and ads.
- Ability to implement and test several banners in a day.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- You got to make sure, the users love the interface. So put together the best of your designs, interactive ideas and experiences for the mobile application and webpage.
- You won- t be creating an interactive space; you- ll be creating a world of communication, so create the best of animations, sketches, models and all other kinds of visually effective content.
- You got to incorporate usability testing feedback, perform field research to discover and implement important design details that people may not realize they need.
- Make use of secondary and primary research to understand the end user of the mobile application/ website.
- And last but not the least, pull out the big guns! For great product development, great knowledge of design, communication and creative approach is a must.
Graphics Designer HTML CSS Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Flash
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Flash.
- Excellent visualization skills.
- Ability to work fast and on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Good web and computing skills and Good command of MS Office.
If you are interested in applying to this position, Please send me your updated resume along with your Portfolio of your designs to email@example.com
Smartprix offers competitive compensation, great learning & exposure, Flexible hours, friendly environment and merit based career path. Your career growth will be in your hands and your role will be what you carve out.