Genpact looking for Qlikview Experts on Urgent basis.
Work Location - Hyderabad / Bangalore / Gurgaon
Experience- 4 to 9 years
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in implementing well-designed reporting and data provisioning solutions in Qlikview.
* Strong experience in Qlikview scripting including incremental loads
* Minimum of 4 years of experience developing business intelligence applications and 2 years relevant experience with QlikView required.
* Experience with Nprinting is a plus.
* Experience with QlikView extensions is a plus.
* Strong experience with RDBS systems like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgress or others.
* Strong quantitative, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work with various levels of management, independently and as part of a team.
* Must be able to multitask with part of your day is spent on your primary project but other tasks will always pop up and require time. Candidate needs to be able to prioritize and manage their time so as to meet deadlines while fitting in time for other tasks.
* Ideal candidate will be able to act as a mentor to newer QlikView Developers explaining code and processes as well as be receptive to learning from other Senior Developers when they share the unique challenges they have solved.
* Experience with Jira is a plus.
* Experience using source control with QlikView is a plus.
* Participate in full development lifecycle from system design, development, testing and production implementation following Agile Methodologies.
* Extract, transform and load data from multiple sources into QlikView.
* Perform data and systems analysis to translate business needs into technical code, as well as maintain and support code
* Troubleshoot issues with existing data model and dashboards.
* Modify existing dashboards creating the next major release that incorporates new features from user feedback.
* Create new dashboards from scratch based on requirements provided from Business Analysts and end users.
* Perform initial QA tests on dashboard changes comparing old versions to new versions.
* Help gather requirements from the users guiding them to the right decisions by getting to the real business requirements.
* Share knowledge through peer code reviews with other developers.
* Monitor and address data quality issues.
* Create and maintain technical design documentation.
* Adhere to and help set standards for design and coding, source control and documentation.
If you are interested or know someone who is, please drop me a line along with your most updated profile to Kavya.Tanguturi@genpact.com
Thanks & Regards,
Interested candidates can send their updated profiles to Kavya.Tanguturi@genpact.com
HR - TAG
|Salary:||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry:||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Functional area:||IT Software - Other|
|Role category:||Programming & Design|
|Key skills:||qlikview qlik view qlickview qlick view|
|Any graudate:||B.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers, BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers|
|Post graduate:||MCA - Computers|
|Doctrate:||Doctorate Not Required|
|Please refer to the Job description above|