Job Location- Chennai
Education and Experience:
* Years of experience : 2.5 - 6 Years
* Professional Courses : CA /ICWA Qualified/CMA/ MBA(Finance)
** Excellent Communication Skills Mandatory.
1. Work with Operations team (Corporate, Regional and functional finance) to support business plans budgets and financial forecasts.
2. Provide analysis of the financial effects of business proposals.
3. Support month close accounting activities - track accounted actuals, make journal entries, reconcile accounts etc.
4. Provide financial analysis and decision making support to the operations, to ensure that we develop, build market and sell Ford products profitably.
5. Consolidate monthly forecast input for monthly review.
6. Review and analyze actual cost and revenues report, variances input to the profit forecasting systems, recommend actions to address identified issues or exploit business opportunities.
7. Consolidate and validate input from other functions to support accurate financial statements and forecasts.
8. Support deployment and achievement of costs, revenue or profit tasks.
* Broad knowledge and experience in Finance, Budgeting, Forecasting, costing, Financial analysis
* Above average skills in Planning, Organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks
* Excellent skills in Quantitative /critical thinking skills, Data Integrity. Data interpretation. Leadership
Interested candidates can send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary:|| 4,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A |
|Industry:|| Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Functional area:|| Accounts , Finance , Tax , |
|Key skills:|| ICWA Ca Budgeting CMA Costing Forecasting Variance Analysis Financial Planning Financial Reporting |
|Any graudate:||Any Graduate - Any Specialization|
|Post graduate:||MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, CA, ICWA(CMA)|
|Doctrate:||Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required|
| Please refer to the Job description above |
Randstad India Limited
A Leading Automotive Company in Chennai.