Department: Biotechnology Research Lab.
Brief Job profile:
1. Provide input to the development of project strategies, budgets, timelines
2. Allocate team and resources to various on-going projects and monitor utilization
3. Plan activities and projects in advance and take necessary steps to ensure availability and optimized and flexible deployment of space, manpower, equipment and other resources
4. Assess workability of methods proposed by team by evaluating cost and feasibility in order to finalize method
5. Deliver optimized methods by providing scientific leadership to the team to enable introduction of latest scientific and technological developments and thoughts taking into account latest trends in regulatory environment
6. Provide direction and guidelines and review all activities/projects of TC Lab with respect to processes and progress.
7. Review and approve request for purchase of cell-lines, consumables and equipment
8. Engage with vendors to suggest latest technologies and equipment for lab
9. Ensure systems are in place to assure data integrity
10. Guide the team to interpret regulatory guidelines by conducting required discussions
11. Carry out trend analysis of incidences, change controls and incorporate in SOP to prevent recurrence
|Salary:|| Not Disclosed by Recruiter |
|Industry:|| Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research |
|Functional area:|| Engineering Design , R&D |
|Key skills:|| Consumables Tissue Culture Trend Analysis Scientist Principal Scientist |
|Any graudate:||Any Graduate - Any Specialization|
|Post graduate:||M.Sc - Biology, Microbiology, Other|
|Doctrate:||Ph.D - Biotechnology, Biomedical, Microbiology|
| Location: Govandi (Mumbai)|
Experience: Ph.D with 7 years/ M.Sc with 12 years
Qualification: Ph.D or M.Sc in Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology.
Interested applicants may send their resumes at email@example.com and mention the position code BRLTC01 in the subject line.
We are a leading health care company with the following areas of focus: Branded Generics, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs & Formulation) and Bio-similars. Sixty-eight percent of our business is contributed by the India operations and the rest by export of APIs & Formulations and Branded generics.