Bengaluru/Bangalore , Pune
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
We have an immediate demand for AIX Admin role with one of our client MNC,
- Analysis and tuning over P Series Servers.
- Proven exposure to Installation & Upgrade of Fixes/Patches/APARs (Authorized Programming Analysis Report) /TL.
- Proven Production support skills along with problem analysis and resolution.
- Experience on hardware and software configuration, LPARs/DLPARs/VIOs.
- Experience on Duel VIOs along with Partitions created using NPIV.
- Experience on HACMP (clustering).
- Experience on GPFS (General Parallel File System) is an added advantage.
- Capability of troubleshooting performance issues. System Security, integration, analysis, architecture & support skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills.
- Experience with OS storage (SAN) configuration & maintenance OF SVC. Hitachi. EMC. Unix shell scripting (Korn and/or Perl) is a plus.
- Need to be part of team providing 24x7x365 coverage with 3 shifts a day along with on-call support on need basis.
- Work Location : Bangalore, Pune
- Shift : 24/7
- Level of Support : L3, L4
Please revert if this role is of your interest and if you are available for F2F interview any day of this week, please revert with your updated resume.
|Salary:|| Not Disclosed by Recruiter |
|Industry:|| IT-Software / Software Services |
|Functional area:|| IT Software - Other |
|Key skills:|| Aix Administration HACMP Unix Shell Scripting Perl File System Production Support Interpersonal Communication Problem Analysis Communication Skills |
|Any graudate:||Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required|
|Post graduate:||Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required|
|Doctrate:||Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required|
| Please refer to the Job description above |